CFF x EXHIBITION
At this year’s festival, you will find various programmes comprising some of the world’s best fashion short films. We are happy to present 10 curated film programmes divided into various themes such as early fashion films from 1900 – 1910, music & dance, young talents, art, sustainability and body & identity together with a wide selection of the best of fashion short film curated by SHOWstudio, all the winning films from Copenhagen Fashion Film’s previous festivals and last but not least the 2019 official open call selection.
The programmes will be screened during the entire festival period at our festival headquarter placed in the meatpacking district at CPH Food Space, Copenhagen V.
The location is open from 12-22 every day. Free entrance on location.
EXPERIENCE THE FOLLOWING FILM PROGRAMMES
1. Fashion Film x SHOWstudio: Curated by Raquel Couceiro, Head of Fashion Film at SHOWstudio and member of this year’s jury
2. Fashion Film x Early Cinema’s Costume: Curated by Marketa Uhlirova, Co-founder and Director of the Fashion in Film Festival, Senior Research Fellow at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London, and member of this year’s jury.
3. Fashion Film x Young talents: Curated by Fashion Film Curator Niccolò Montanari
4. Fashion Film x Danish selection: Curated by Copenhagen Fashion Film
5. Fashion Film x Submission 2019: The official open call selection
6. Fashion Film x Sustainability: A selection of films investigating themes such as climate change, new technologies, consumer habits and ethics related to the contemporary fashion industry and design as an environmental issue
7. Fashion Film x Body & Identity: Fashion short films focusing on gender, bodies, sexualities, intimacy, age, subcultures and movement
8. Fashion Film x Music & Dance: Get inspired by powerful and dynamic rhythms and moves and watch how the soundscape defines and forms the images
9. Fashion Film x Art: Get intrigued by colors, objects, ambiances and aesthetics, when the media of film meets art
10. Fashion Film x CFF winners: Discover the best of the festival’s selected programmes from 2016 – 2018